Senior Print Buyer
Our client works with some of the largest and most prestigious organisations in the world to help them increase efficiency and decrease expenditure when bridging the gap between past to present processes.
Following significant growth, we are looking to expand their procurement team through the recruitment of a Senior Print Buyer. Ideally coming from a financial print background, the ideal candidate will take great pride in what they do, obsessed with solving customers’ challenges and not resting until they get the job done to the highest of standards.
Initially this position will be supplying our clients services to Eastern Europe but this will then move to be European wide.
We are looking for someone who can use their industry knowledge to review and identify cost effective methods of printing and distribution, maximising value for money, whilst maintaining quality, timings and service levels. Leveraging networking skills will allow you to build sustainable supplier relationships & managing contracts with key suppliers to drive best possible results.
This is a key senior role within a multimillion organisation so we are looking for stand out candidates who are at the top of their game and ready to make their mark in a market leading organisation. Once you have gained familiarity of the workings of the client and its customer, you will eventually run your own team.
Key roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, negotiate and agree terms with all supply partners, building a robust network with a broad range of production capabilities covering relevant markets and preparing for areas of growth
Build and maintain a strong network of external contacts within the marketplace who can provide additional creativity and technical skills to the organisation
- Create SoW’s for all projects
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of the print procurement function, through to working with the project management team and the execution of service delivery
Work closely across the business presenting clear and concise strategy and delivery plans, including cost projections
Knowledge and experience:
• GMC Composition
• Writing SoWs
• Financial Print procurement
• Service Delivery
• Highly skilled in both written and oral communication.
• A high level of emotional intelligence.
• Attention to detail.
Please note, if you have experience in procuring scanning services, your application will really stand out from the crowd. There will also be an element of client facing in this role, so relevant experience would also be an added bonus.