Electro-Mechanical Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | Spain
An exclusive opportunity for an electro-mechanical engineer looking for an autonomous role with ongoing training and progression opportunities. The role will be working for a market leading supplier of flexographic and digital printing presses that provides an unmatched product set and enjoys an exceptional reputation in the industry.
Electro-Mechanical Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | Spain | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
With a rock-solid foundation of award-winning technologies, support and superior aftercare and training, this company leads the field in flexographic and digital printing presses and are renowned for their highly innovative and advanced product set. Well-invested and rapidly growing, they have a substantial portfolio of successful business relationships with some of the world’s leading organisations in this sector.
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installation of new digital equipment
- Fault-finding and repair of breakdowns both mechanical and electrical
- Carrying out preventative maintenance where appropriate
- Completing on-going service contracts
- Working in a field based capacity from the company’s Barcelona offices
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified dual skilled electro-mechanical engineer
- Solid field service experience
- Strong technical competence and mechanical mind
- Previous experience working specifically on inkjet print machinery
- Fluency in English and Spanish
The premium brand within their market, this is a company able to offer world class training and excellent development initiatives.
Submit your details for further information if the role is of interest.