Electro-Mechanical Engineer | Flexo & Digital Print Machinery | France
An exclusive opportunity for an electro-mechanical engineer to work in a highly skilled role on leading edge print machinery. A fantastic role offering a successful and fulfilling career in an established business with exceptional brand presence and reputation.
Electro-Mechanical Engineer | Flexo & Digital Print Machinery | France | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
International heavyweight suppliers of flexographic and digital printing presses, this is a company with an extensive range of products at their disposal and innovation capabilities that have awarded them with one of the strongest service offerings in their market. Renowned for their highly innovative and advanced product set they are well-invested and rapidly growing and have a substantial portfolio of clients including some of the world’s leading organisations.
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Field based engineer work across France
- Working on a range of digital and flexographic print machinery
- Fault finding and repair of breakdowns
- Preventative maintenance
- Completing on going service contracts
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified dual skilled electro-mechanical engineer
- Strong technical competence and mechanical mind
- Specific experience working on digital and flexographic print machinery is a prerequisite
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude
- Fluency in French and English
If successful in your application you will benefit the opportunity to grow your career to the next level and represent one of the biggest technology brands in the world.
Apply as instructed below to be considered for the shortlist.