Sales Executive | Print Machinery | Midlands & North
Hugely popular, world renowned supplier of print machinery and consumables. With an award winning product set and a reputation across Europe as a pioneering innovator in the industry, the role has come about due to excessive client demand and growth of their market.
Sales Executive | Print Machinery | Midlands & North | £40k-£45k + Bonus/Commission
With a long and rich heritage in innovative print machinery, this is a company renowned for their advanced product set and partnerships with some of the world’s leading organisations. A successful company with a first class reputation in the industry they are a company with a significant market presence.
As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- New business development selling a range of sheet-fed printing machinery, consumables and services
- Selling predominantly into commercial printers and carton manufacturers
- Developing long-term relationships with customers and potential customers, through regular planned contact
- Covering a Midlands and Northern territory encompassing the Scottish border down to Lincolnshire
Key attributes required:
- Current experience developing profitable new business within capital equipment and/or consumables
- Understanding of the printing process; technical knowledge of print presses would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility to travel extensively within sales territory
Offering an excellent salary and benefits package this is a dynamic role with a fantastic business experiencing exponential growth.
Submit your CV without delay to be considered.