An experienced Pre-Sales Consultant is sort to join a large and progressive managed Print Services provider based in London. Working with the sales division the role holder will provide specialist consultancy in print management.
The responsibilities of the role include to:
- Provide Print and Document Management expertise, providing consultancy services as directed
- Address the technical requirements, throughout the consultative sales process
- Provide subject matter expertise during the pre-sales engagement with external customers contributing to the Tender / RFP process
- Provide in depth knowledge and solutions consultancy to aid in the sales of the portfolio of Print; Document Management solutions, to include, but not exclusive to; PCounter, Equitrac, PaperCut, eCopy, ATI and Everyone Print.
- Build a customer intimate culture through consultancy to ensure relationships are mutually beneficial and are subject to continuous improvement
- Contribute in coordinating and planning to win opportunities articulating and demonstrating the features and benefits of the range of print and document workflow solutions
- Assess customer needs and present options to improve their business performance promoting the value of managed print solutions and on-going services and support
- Manage your time to meet deadlines and to achieve the key performance indicators for your role
- Ensure that all business transactions are written in line with company policies and standards
- Provide on-going accurate forecasts, update forecast and pipeline management system at all times in a timely manner
- Attend and participate in meetings as requested
- Work in collaboration with and utilise the support from other teams and divisions, providing internal customers with technical pre-sales consultancy, completion of the Statement of Requirement (SoR) and technical specification documentation
The success applicant will:
- Live within commutable distance of Central London, EC2
- Have knowledge and experience of Print and Document Management solutions such as PCounter, Equitrac, PaperCut, eCopy and Everyone Print.
- Have experience of working within a Pre-Sales Consultant role.
- Ideally, though not essential candidates would also have a knowledge of Microsoft Azure platforms.