Commercial Analyst | Print & Print Management | West Yorkshire
4 days left
- Contract Type
Unrivalled career opportunity in the commercial division of one of the world’s largest print management solutions providers. With a portfolio of products unique to its competition, this is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Pricing Analyst.
Commercial Analyst | Print & Print Management | West Yorkshire | £40k-£45k+
As a leading global force in print solutions to a portfolio of typically blue-chip FTSE100 and Fortune 500 firms, this leading BPO provider is trailblazing full service solutions.
As Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Building pricing models and matrices through Excel
- Presenting complex data and costing to clients in an appropriate format
- Prioritising and managing workloads in a fast paced environment
- Liaising with internal and external divisions to collate and manage data across the UK and Europe
Essential attributes include:
- A background gained within the print industry
- Logical thinker with exceptional maths skills
- Highly proficient in advanced Excel
- Business analytical nature, able to challenge the existing workflows and processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent organisational and project management capabilities with excellent client facing and communication skills
In addition to the kudos of being part of this world leading solutions provider, the successful candidate can expect an excellent opportunity for career development and world class benefits.
Apply for Commercial Analyst | Print & Print Management | West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly