Project Manager - POS (Permanent Display)
Our exciting client are specialists in retail Point of Sale and brand communications, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager within Permanent POS to join their impressive site in North London / Hertfordshire.
As the Project Manager / Account Manager you will be working on major development projects, you will be responsible for coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Your challenge will be to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference.
Project Manager Responsibilities (some)
- Delivering every project on time within budget and scope
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Proven working experience as a Project manager / Account Manager in the Point of Sale sector
- Experience of in-store installations and hold a current CSCS qualification would be advantageous
- Solid technical POS background, with an understanding of how to read technical drawings
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of working at an advanced level of Excel
This really is an exciting to join this rapidly growing agency, if you have the relevant Project Management / Account Management experience, please get in touch ASAP!
Apply for Project Manager - POS (Permanent Display)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly