Senior CAD Designer
Senior CAD Designer
Up to 32k dep on exp
A well established POS display manufacturer
- Manage work through the studio team including liaising with marketing team and estimators, allocating resources, managing and evaluating time spent on projects and ensuring all processes are maintained from briefs to final approval.
- Manage and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the studio to ensure competitive and quality design solutions.
- Lead and manage a team of 4
- Receive all relevant creative and production briefs, understand requirements and assign and manage the right resource to the right project
- Respond to brief submission ensuring accurate estimates are provided and clear delivery timelines are set
- Reviewing work schedules of the team, updating and making available the studio schedule of projects and their status
- Provide project quality control and assessment of solutions to the brief and brand guidelines
- Analyse and report on time spent on projects and briefs from timesheet data to identify opportunities for greater efficiency
- Keep up with the latest design, production and print developments to make recommendations to the marketing team on innovative ideas that could be relevant to projects, campaigns.
- Identify and manage any additional skills and resources needed to complement existing team skills and expertise.
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong ability to prioritise, manage competing projects
- Diplomacy with good problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- A team player with self-confidence and assertiveness
- Ability to motivate and ensure deadlines are met in time pressured environment
- Attention to detail with ability to ensure delivery to high standards of accuracy
- Intermediate level software skills including Artios CAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Cinema 4D
- Track record of managing creative individuals and design teams to deliver against deadlines
- 5+ years’ experience of working in an in-house studio environment
- Excellent communicator, assertive, diplomatic and able to manage multiple clients
- Exceptional planning, people and project management skills with proven track record in delivering to deadlines
- Passionate about delivering high quality standards of work and excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative, with a positive attitude, lots of enthusiasm, personality and commitment