Electro & Mechanical Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | Poland
5 days left
- Contract Type
Market leading supplier of flexographic and digital printing presses this company provides an unmatched product set and enjoys an exceptional reputation globally.
Working out of a top of the range demo centre, this is a rare opening to provide pre and post sales demonstrations on impressive machinery to a global customer base.
Electro & Mechanical Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | Poland | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
With a rock-solid foundation of award-winning technologies, support and superior aftercare and training, this company leads the field in flexographic and digital printing presses. Renowned for highly innovative and advanced product set their success can be quantified by a substantial portfolio of business relationships with some of the world’s leading organisations in this sector.
As an Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Field based travel across Poland working on site with digital customers
- Installation of new digital equipment
- Fault-finding and repair of breakdowns, both mechanical and electrical
- Carrying out preventative maintenance where appropriate
- Completing on-going service contracts
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified dual skilled electro-mechanical engineer
- Solid field service experience
- Strong technical competence and mechanical mind
- Previous experience working specifically on toner based and inkjet print machinery
- Fluency in English and Polish
Products and services offered by this company have placed them as the premium brand within their market. A fast-growing industry leader which places a lot of value on employees, you will have the chance to shape and influence the way in which they deploy their training on an international scale.
Apply for Electro & Mechanical Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | Poland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly