Pre Press Operator | Commercial Print | West Midlands
Fantastic opportunity not to be missed if you’re looking to further your skills and join a leading commercial printer that delivers quality through the use of Indigo technology and state of the art multicolour print presses.
Pre Press Operator | Commercial Print | West Midlands | Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
Investing heavily in state-of-the-art presses, finishing and binding equipment, this is a company that has an outstanding reputation and that has successfully diversified their product offering over recent years to offer an unparalleled choice of innovative print techniques and solutions. From the straight forward to bespoke they produce it all, at the highest quality and in the most efficient and sustainable way.
As Pre Press Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Checking, amending and progressing artwork
- Imposing files
- Managing workflow
- Quality checking
- Using Adobe CS, Pitstop and Enfocus
- Outputting to Indigos
- Working days, Monday-Friday 8am-5.30pm
Key attributes required:
- Strong working/technical knowledge of Adobe CS
- Proven experience in a pre-press role within commercial print
- Colour management experience highly desired
- Quality conscious approach to work
- Ability to work to high standards and tight deadlines
Successfully expanding this company has a great reputation and is currently working on a range of interesting projects for well known brands. With a steady expansion plan in place this is a great time to join a dynamic technical department in a key role.
Apply as instructed below to be considered.