Print Finisher | Commercial Print | West Midlands
6 days left
- Contract Type
Making steady planned capital investment in larger printing and finishing equipment this company has seen exciting expansion in their facilities and national reach. An outstanding opportunity to build your career with a progressive organisation at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
Print Finisher | Commercial Print | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Investing heavily in state-of-the-art presses, finishing and binding equipment, this is a company that has an outstanding reputation and that has successfully diversified their product offering over recent years to offer an unparalleled choice of innovative print techniques and solutions. From the straight forward to bespoke they produce it all, at the highest quality and in the most efficient and sustainable way.
As a Print Finisher, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running:
- Morgana folders
- Polar guillotines
- Duplo 646
- Foliant laminator
- Morgana booklet maker
- Finishing a full range of commercial print, to include: leaflets, flyers, posters, booklets, stationery
- Quality control and passing work
- The maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Working days, Monday-Friday 8am-5.30pm
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating folders and guillotines
- Experience operating additional finishing machinery and equipment would be advantageous
- An eye for detail and quality
- The ability to work to tight time constraints
Well known for their training and development this company invests heavily in its employees to maintain their competitive edge. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Print Finisher wanting to broaden their skill set.
Apply as instructed below to be considered.
Apply for Print Finisher | Commercial Print | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly