Key Account Manager | Cartons | South UK
7 days left
- Contract Type
A unique opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to inherit a portfolio of existing top tier accounts and maximise an incredibly lucrative territory for an award winning manufacturer of high quality printed folded cartons.
Key Account Manager | Cartons | South UK | Excellent Salary + Commission
With complete in house manufacturing capabilities utilising the latest technology, this client has positioned itself at the forefront of the market and is fully ISO and BRC accredited to cater for the food, FMCG and retail markets.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing top tier accounts
- Building and maintaining relationships with major blue chip companies from the food and FMCG sectors
- Selling the company’s full range of bags, cartons & boxes and flexibles
- Playing a strategic role for a successful, growing business
- Working in a field based capacity covering the South East
Key attributes required:
- Proven record of managing top tier accounts within the food sector
- Successful history in specialist printed folded carton packaging
- Excellent new business sales skills
- Strong relationship building abilities to develop key accounts
- Confidence selling to brand names and blue chip customers
- Commercially astute and able to maximise profits
Inherit a lucrative region and develop your career by becoming an integral part of an expanding organisation. Interested? Submit your details for our immediate review.
Apply for Key Account Manager | Cartons | South UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly