An exciting position has become available in one of the fastest growing Print organisations. Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become a part of a European organisation, this has resulted in a total of over 900 staff members all together.
Solopress employs over 270 individuals in the UK who work together to help more than 180,000 customers it currently supplies.
With over 90 different products on offer, Solopress is growing year-on-year, having currently won seven prestigious awards, including ‘Business of the Year’ and ‘Business to Business of the year’.
A number of exciting opportunities for experienced Print Finishers have recently become available at Solopress. These positions will allow the right individual to join our current friendly and dynamic team and the ability to gain experience working within one of the UK’s leading Print organisations.
We need experienced Print Finishers who can operate the following finishing machines:
- MBO Folding machine
- Horison BQ 470
- Horizon Stitchliner
- Duplo 5000 pro
- Using various Finishing machines: Guillotine, Folding, Creasing, Stitching and perforating etc. in order to complete jobs (depending on machine experience)
- Ensure that jobs are completed in a timely manner in order to meet the despatch deadline
- Experience in the print industry would preferred
- Experience within using one or more of the following machines: Guillotine, Muller, MBO Folding machine, Cylinder, Horison BQ 470, Horizon Stitchliner OR Duplo 5000 pro
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent eye for detail
We have a variety of shifts available:
Monday to Friday
- 10pm – 6am
6am – 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Monday
Please send a covering letter confirming your preferred working hours and which machines you have experience with.
Apply for Print Finisher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly