In-plant Account Manager | Retail POS | Liverpool
An exclusive opportunity to work for a UK leader in brand, retail and point of sale solutions. The potential to develop your career, manage and develop the internal links within a longstanding retail client and the prestige of working for a high profile company that partners some of the most exciting global brands are just some of the highlights of this opportunity.
In-plant Account Manager | Retail POS | Liverpool | £30k-£40k Dependent on Experience
Revolutionising the industry this is a cutting edge organisation with a reputation for exceptional quality and innovation in retail point of sale and display solutions. A high profile, international group with multi award wins to their name, they are known for their continual investment as well as their impressive client portfolio of leading retailers and PLCs.
On a day-to-day basis as In-plant Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working onsite with one of the company’s major retail clients
- Working directly with your client to obtain all relevant and required project information
- Managing projects from start to finish, ensuring they are flawlessly executed
- Building and developing excellent relationships
- Strategic development of the account
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
Key attributes required:
- Experience working at a similar level for a key retail account
- On-site client experience is essential
- Excellent ability to initiate relationships with new clients
- Accustomed to dealing with brands and retail clients
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators
- Excellent organisational skills; must be able to work efficiently and accurately and remain calm under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft applications is important
An exceptional opportunity to join a company who is currently at the forefront of POS, delivering some of the most iconic projects globally.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role so if you’re interested please apply with your CV and covering letter in the first instance.