Junior Artworker - Large Format
Up to £23K + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a leading large format company based in the South East. They specialise in large format graphics and signage for retail, commercial, exhibition and hospitality markets as well as the public sector.
They are currently looking to recruit a Junior Artworker to join their design department.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Setting up files for print
- Sound knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator is essential
- Experience using Onyx Rips
- Previous knowledge of the print industry is a must, use of Large Format Roll to Roll Printers, Flatbed UV Printers & Vinyl Cutters would be an advantage
- Working within the design department and liaising with other members of staff
- Setting spot colours and white ink
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- Creative flair for creating designs from scratch
- Strong proof reading skills
- Efficient diary keeping, time allocation and able to work to strict deadlines