Role: Creative Artworker
Working on site at client offices you will work as part of a dedicated team to effectively design and artwork a variety of printed media. Working with the Retail Design team, you will be required to deliver a broad range of marketing POS and ATL elements, ensuring all designs adhere to Brand Guidelines, are print ready (to Delta’s press requirements) and produced within the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s at all times. Ensuring that jobs are flawlessly delivered into Delta’s business and provide client satisfaction at all times.
- Delivering all artwork seamlessly, providing right first time to Delta.
- Ensuring all artwork complies with Delta print processes.
- Be an integrated member of the client’s studio team.
- Work closely with client, Delta account and production teams to ensure all jobs despatch without any issues.
- Building client relationships across all relevant departments and lead by example.
- Displaying a positive ‘can do’ attitude, and aim to deliver exceptional service at all times.
- Taking a hands on approach and be proactive in delivering jobs against SLA’s.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver design work to the highest standards from concept to print ready artwork.
- Produce the weekly POS.
- Attend Delta offices to understand all production process as and when required.
- Maintain brand consistency in all work undertaken.
- Amend artwork when required.
- Liaise with client stakeholders, publishers and internally as and when required.
- Adhere to publishers guidelines making sure Terms and Conditions and/or Legal Disclaimers have been added accordingly.
- Other ad hoc creative project work.
- Interact with key stakeholders and departments, both within the client and within Delta.
- Attend pre-production meetings when required.
- Experience working in a Design Studio / Agency / Print supplier working as a Designer/Artworker primarily in Retail, POS & FMCG based disciplines.
- Degree educated in relevant discipline preferred but not essential dependent on experience.
- Advanced Mac software knowledge - Adobe Creative Suite (CC), Acrobat and MS Office.
- Excellent technical skills, with a strong understanding of design and typography with an excellent eye for detail.
- Comprehensive knowledge of print and artwork processes.
- Client facing, confident and outgoing, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent, hardworking and organised. Flexible approach to instruction with an ability to manage time, prioritise tasks, work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
- Technical understanding in Adobe After Effects software would be advantageous.
- An interest in gaming and digital experience is a bonus.
- Open minded and team player with strong collaborative relationship skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client and business needs.
- A real self-starter.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrates a positive and ‘can do’ approach at all times.
- Passion for quality.
Please provide samples of your portfolio that support your application for the role.
- To be known for ‘making things happen’ through great service.
- A pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude
- We have to ensure we are jargon-free, that our first answer is ‘yes, we’ll make it happen’ and that we make it easy for our clients to understand what we do and how we add value.
- Can look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions.
- Is able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.