Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital | Nationwide
An exciting opportunity to work for an award winning company. Already well established supplying point of sale and events and exhibition solutions, they are now expanding into the hoarding and construction markets and need a proven Business Development Manager, experienced in that sector, to drive their success forward.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital | Nationwide | £50k-£60k + OTE
Offering a fully comprehensive service from design to installation, this company provides fresh and innovative thinking to produce exceptional results. Continually investing and developing their product range, this is a company where quality and service are paramount to the client experience.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling complete, large format digital graphics with a focus on the construction market
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Working autonomously to identify, win and grow client portfolio
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record developing new business
- Background in selling large format digital print, especially into the construction market
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Ability to present the company’s full range of solutions
A fantastic opportunity to work for a company, driving them into a new market and developing that client base.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, submit a CV today to be considered.