Business Development Director - Direct Mail / Direct Marketing
Circa £60K depending on experience + Commission + Other benefits TBD
Our Client is an award winning high end digital solutions specialist who is consistently investing in the latest technology. Their in-house kit consists of HP and iGen digital presses, full direct mail facilities as well as their own in house finishing.
Due to growth, the company is currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Director to sell the company's full product range whilst developing a sales team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organisation.
- Possess strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and the ability to close sales.
- Excellent presentation, organisation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident within a client facing role as well as over the telephone and email.
- Must subscribe to high work and business ethics.
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc.
- Introduce, develop and nurture New Business for the company.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience selling digital print and direct marketing services such as direct mail.
- A proven understanding and knowledge of data driven cross media solutions and technologies.
- Ability to own and manage a lead generation program for prospecting purposes.
- Ability to identify prospects and strategic New Business leads.
- Communicate efficiently, drive execution, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity.
- At least 5 years' experience selling direct marketing services such as direct mail (both conventional and fully variable Digital print).
- A proven understanding and knowledge of digital print, direct mail and data driven cross media solutions and technologies.
- Basic understanding of web2print and web2media applications.
- The ability to generate a minimum of circa £350,000 of new business within year one.
The company offer a full training and support program with competitive rates of pay, benefits and the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, award winning and fun company.
Job reference: DM1049
Apply for Business Development Director - Direct Mail / Direct Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly