One of the largest brand management groups is looking for an experienced pre-press professional to prepare repro’d files for a variety of printers using a variety of programmes and the company MIS Systems.
It is important that candidates have a strong understanding of:
o Printer services
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Repro of graphic origination to the specification detailed in the company MIS and Quality systems.
- Ensuring with other team members that all production deadlines are met.
- Accurate recording of all time and materials used using the company MIS systems.
- To constantly look to improve quality and working practices for the department.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with great attention to detail, and whose problem-solving skills are second to none. Star candidates will be willing to learn and continuously improve, and show a dedication to going the extra mile for the customer.
Apply for Repro Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly