Business Development Manager | B2 Litho Print | Kent – Home Based
New Business Development Manager required by a leading print and finishing manufacturer to drive growth and profitability across key market sectors. Exciting prospects within a company who can offer complete solutions with the chance for continued career development.
Business Development Manager | B2 Litho Print | Kent – Home Based | Up to £45k
Acknowledged for high quality finished products delivered to a number of high end blue-chip clients, this is an independent print specialist with the latest print technology and unrivalled print knowledge. Equipped in-house with fully comprehensive pre-press, print and print finishing services they produce books, magazines, invitations and luxury bespoke boxes.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business, selling the company’s full range
- Covering a national territory, clients are mainly in or around London & Home Counties
- Meeting with key decision-makers and building lasting relationships with them
Key attributes required:
- Current or recent experience sales success selling B2 litho
- An ability to build on relationships in order to maximise product and service offerings
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills are essential due to emphasis on understanding and delivering on customer requirements
- Ability to manage sales administration quickly and effectively, ensuring the majority of time is focused on selling and relationship management
- Ability to speak French would be desirable but not essential
A dynamic organisation with huge ambition this is a role with prospects. On offer is the chance to work with a regional leader and be part of their on going growth and investment.
Submit your details below for a chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.