An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join Creo (part of the DS Smith Group) at our manufacturing site in Aylesford. The main purpose of the role is to undertake the administrative tasks required to support the growth and development of the business. The successful candidate will have strong IT skills, excellent attention to detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
If you are looking for a demanding yet rewarding environment with long term prospects, we would like to hear from you.
The key responsibilities associated with the role will include the following;
• Booking additional staff resource through external agencies, monitoring cost and issuing timesheets
• Monitoring and maintaining stock levels of standard factory consumables and ordering replenishment stock when necessary and in good time to fulfil the schedule
• Conducting monthly stock takes of all stock consumables, raw materials and work in progress and maintain accurate records
• Continually reviewing the schedule and gathering all relevant and required information for the packing teams
• Supporting the Head of Production in organising and carrying out employee inductions on an ad-hoc basis
• On an ongoing basis liaising with Production Account Handlers and Logistics to clarify any queried or outstanding project information
• General administrative duties and undertaking any tasks if necessary to support the team
What we would like our candidate to have…
• Good understanding of MS Office including Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Good attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
• Highly organised individual
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Previous administrative experience would be an advantage
About DS Smith...
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4.8 billion. The organisation employs over 27,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
•25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
•Annual cycle to work scheme
Location: Aylesford, Kent
Please submit a copy of your current CV, along with a cover letter, detailing a synopsis of your CV & summarising the key points of your experience that are relevant to the role for which you are applying.