Junior Sales/ Account Executive
Junior Sales/Account Executive
£25k - £30k (negotiable) + commission
A successful, award winning, large independent print company with an enviable reputation for quality, innovation and investment in the latest printing technology. Based in East London with easy access to Central London and the outer Home Counties.
Offering a wide range of services including Litho Print, Digital Indigo Print, POS and mailing, they produce high end commercial print and display.
- To develop and account manage new business, in line with the Company’s marketing strategy and personal targets
- Research and convert profitable new business from target markets and customers to meet annual budgets for added value
- Develop existing accounts to the maximum of their capability through specific personal actions and in partnership with the account management team and the Business Development Manager
- Working with the Business Development Manager to build key accounts
- Working with the team to account manage customers to ensure profitability is maximise whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
At least 2 years’ experience of selling print or in account management of print services
- A desire to move into sales, to be willing to learn and develop existing and new skills
- Understanding of print technology – particularly litho & digital commercial print
- Bright, confident, organised and keen to progress in sales
- You will be working closely with the Business Development Manager so the ability to be trained and learn about the business and existing accounts is essential