Account Manager | Speciality Board | Cambridgeshire
An exceptional role has become available for a customer focussed Account Manager, to join a rapidly growing department providing first class customer service to range of blue chip clients and play a central part in the company’s continued expansion.
Account Manager | Speciality Board | Cambridgeshire | Up to £30k, depending on experience
Be a part of this well established multi award winning company who are one of the leading sustainable suppliers in Europe. They have an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth and expansion. With full in house capabilities you can rely on this company to deliver quick and efficient service without having to compromise on quality.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing client requirements from initial brief to final delivery
- Identifying opportunities for growth by upselling and cross selling, positioning the company’s full services
- Managing a portfolio of prestigious key accounts
- Estimating, inputting & tracking orders using an Clarity MIS
- Providing advice and solutions to clients
- Ensuring customers happy with finished product
Key attributes required:
- Strong customer service and account handling experience with a background in print/packaging is required
- Proactive approach to identify growth within existing accounts to generate additional revenue where possible
- Fully conversant with Clarity MIS
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency – this is paramount
- Previous man management experience would be advantageous but not essential
Outstanding opportunity to join an award winning organisation and play a key role in defining onward growth aspirations.
Apply below to be of consideration for the shortlist.