Business Development Manager - Digital Print / Wide Format
Up to £30K + Generous Commission Structure + Car + Mobile + Tablet
Our client is a privately owned digital print & reprographics company established over 25 years ago. Throughout the group there are 15 locations in the UK.
With a current turnover of £13 million the business is looking to increase its sales capacity and turnover within a number of its regions.
In order to assist with the above they are now looking for a motivated, driven and enthusiastic new business sales person to help drive the business forwards.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience in all areas of digital print, reprographics and wide format graphics.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the AEC industry, legal, advertising, design and retail.
- The role will be 80% New Business to start, after 3 months the company will look to pass over house accounts.
- Have the ability and desire to self-generate leads and new business opportunities, with a skill set to create and provide estimates.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key accounts and existing customers
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiate on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
Job reference: PT2276