Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital & POS | Midlands
This is a rare opportunity to work for one of the most innovative large format digital companies in the market today and lead their expansion into new geographical areas. The role calls for a proven Business Development Manager, with experience in large format digital and POS products to help them develop their client base even further.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital & POS | Midlands | £40k-£50k Basic + OTE £55k-£65k
A well established company that leads the way when it comes to adapting and responding to a changing market. It is a great time to join this business to win and grow new business with the strength of a recognised name behind you. Already capitalising on the London and South East areas, they now seek to develop their presence in the Midlands and North West and need a Business Development Manager who can represent them in those locations.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling large format digital and POS
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients in the retail, event & exhibitions and construction sectors
- Representing a company who prides themselves on offering a quality of service
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Promoting the full extent of the solutions offered by this company
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record in winning and developing accounts
- Based in a location where the Midlands and North West markets are accessible
- Background in successfully selling large format digital and POS
- Excellent product knowledge and an active interest in new technology and developments within their field
- Proactive approach to relationship development
This is an exciting opportunity for an able Business Development Manager to take a respected name into a brand new market.
Short lists for interviews are currently being drawn up, so please apply today to ensure you do not miss out.