Dye Sublimation Printer Operator - Large Format
£21K - £25K (Depending on General Experience) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Our client is a growing large format printing company based in the South East.
They are currently looking to recruit a Dye-Sublimation Printer operator to join their production team and become a Dye Sub Specialist.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for running an Mtex 3200HS, Vutek FabriVu and Klieverik Calendar - full training will be given (factory training on a FabriVu and Klieverik Calendar) but the job would suit someone with some basic experience of running large format machines
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality, ensuring file copies marked on every job
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with all company health & safety policies and procedures
- Be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- Maintain good communications with in-house departments
- Maximise quality of product, efficiency of production and throughput of workflow
- Good knowledge of the trade
- Organised with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent working environment