Business Development Manager-Digital Print/Document Management
LONDON / M62 CORRIDOOR
£Very Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension
My client are a litho, small and large format printing company who have various sites throughout the UK. They turnover in excess of £10 Million and they offer a range of products and services including banners, pop ups, POS, brochures, printed backdrops and leaflets to name a few!
They are looking for aggressive growth and are now seeking an energetic, proactive individual to grow its client base and bring in new business.
They are looking in both London and in the North West / East / M62 corridor.
The perfect candidate will have experience in the print / document management industry, along with enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation and appointment making
- Sales presentations
- Commitment to providing excellent customer servicesAccount management of existing accounts in the area
- Generation of new business within existing accounts
- Responsible for targeting new business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential, as is a proven background in sales
- You will demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
* The ideal candidate must have a previous track record within the market.
Job Reference: PT2278
Apply for Business Development Manager-Digital Print/Document Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly