Business Development Manager - Digital Print
£Open + Commission + other benefits to be discussed
Our client is a digital printing company based in the South East, specialising in the financial, training and conferences sectors (although not exclusive to). They are an established team with a £2 million turnover and run a 24 hour operation.
They boast an impressive digital set up with 4 presses including Cannon, Image Press and large format machinery. Having recently invested in new kit they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help drive the business forward.
Requirements for the role:
- You will have experience Selling digital print
- You will be a proven new business winner
- You will have the ability to identify new business opportunities
- You will cold calling prospective clients
- You will have the ability to develop relationships up to board level
- You will be self-motivated and ambitious.
Job reference PT2281