Indigo Operator – Night Shift | Small Format Digital Print | London
A fantastic opportunity for a proven Indigo Operator to join one of the UK’s leading printers and assist with the ongoing development of their successful operation. This is a unique opportunity to progress your career as you work on flagship machinery for a well known printer.
Indigo Operator – Night Shift | Small Format Digital Print | London | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Through investment in new technologies this company has been able to diversify their product offering over recent years to offer an unparalleled choice of innovative print techniques and solutions from the straight forward to bespoke, high quality. Proud to meet the prestige that their sectors demand, through their maintained emphasis on product quality, service and uncompromised level of customer care they continue to secure partnerships with some of Britain's largest and most respected companies.
As Indigo Operator you will be responsible for printing high quality print using HP Indigo machinery.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running new HP Indigo machinery
- Working with pre-press and finishing regarding workflow
- Responsible for quality control and passing work
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating HP Indigo machinery
- Strong technical understanding of Indigo machinery
- Maastricht or Barcelona trained, ideally
- Excellent eye for colour and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very well established company offering the kind of diversity of opportunity that you're unlikely to find anywhere else.
Interested? Apply today in the strictest confidence for immediate consideration.