Account Manager | Data & Transactional Print | South West
Newly created role within an innovative and cutting edge global group based onsite at their UK HQ. Market leaders in state of the art solutions for transactional and data-led communications, this is an unmissable opportunity for an Account Manager with strong data and transactional print experience to work within a dynamic Customer Services team.
Account Manager | Data & Transactional Print | South West | £35k-£40k Dependent on Experience
As a leading global group with a strong footprint in the financial, insurance, government, utilities and telecoms sectors, this is a business with extensive onsite facilities for the provision of corporate communications including transactional print, cross media, software and data-led solutions. A growing organisation with interesting plans for growth throughout 2018/19.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Customer Services team (up to 5)
- Working with clients to understand their requirements and create clear/concise briefs
- Predominantly dealing with transactional print for clients within the Financial and Utility sectors
- Communicating between departments and with the client to ensure required inputs and outputs are accurate and on time
- Acting as the first point of escalation/support for your client
- Collecting information from invoices raised and plotting this against budgets/forecasts for each client
Key attributes required:
- Experience of transactional and data-led communications
- Capability to manage small to large scale projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritise is essential
- Computer literacy to include Word/Excel
- Ability to interpret data at a basic level
- High degree of technical accuracy and strong awareness of the need for quality
- Estimating experience, ideally
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a thriving and successful team. For the chance to move your career to the next level with a forward thinking organisation, contact us today for more information on this opportunity.