Junior Sales Account Manager - POS
Up to £22K + Commission + Car Allowance
Our client is a plastics printing company based in the South East, offering a range of services including litho, digital print and lenticular print. Mainly producing POS for print management, design and retail companies.
They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hungry and determined Junior Sales Account Manager to join their expanding team.
This will be a predominantly new business role; however, the successful candidate will be gifted some accounts and will be responsible for looking after a new account once brought in. (Approximately 70% new business / 30% account management).
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Liaising with new and existing clients to discuss their requirements
- Making and attending appointments in order to sell the full product range
- Self-motivate, manage and prioritise sales efforts in order to maximise sales growth and profitability of existing accounts
- Liaising with internal and external departments to optimise quality of service
- Sustain good working relationships and achieve customer satisfaction
- Building existing client accounts and profitability
- Ensuring you are able to deal with any customer queries
- Target driven
- Good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers
- Professional approach in presentation and communication
- Enthusiastic and hungry
- Excellent communication skills