Business Development Manager - Litho / Digital Print
£Negotiable depending on experience + Commission + Car/Car Allowance
Our client is a leading digital print and B1, B2 print company with in house finishing. Specialising in Educational, Training, Legal and markets, working with Universities and Government all over the UK.
Due to recent investment into a new digital press, the company is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team, to actively sell their product range, seek new clients (seek new markets to sell into) who will be interested in their products / service and building new relationships with their clients.
Key responsibility and activities:
- Must have a strong background in digital / litho Print
- Proactively liaise with each client on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales
- Proactively follow up all successful orders for feedback and to measure client satisfaction
- Remain in regular contact with each client to ensure the production of accurate forecasts on a weekly or monthly basis
- Maintain a record of deals with each client and ensure that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and client acceptance
- To drive and manage sales and gross margin growth with each client across all the company's services
- To fully understand what each client values and ensure that the company delivers an outstanding level of service that matches that requirement specifically
- To develop strong professional and personal relationships with each client, based on regular face-to-face interaction and back up communication on the telephone primarily, and email
Job reference: PT2283