3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an award-winning market leader in the manufacturing and supplying of products for the food-service sector, which is growing rapidly throughout Europe, and experiencing significant expansion worldwide. Due to an impending retirement within their Product Design Team, they have an opening for an experienced Packaging Technologist with strong communication and innovation skills.
As this company’s packaging expert, you will focus on the generation, development and specification of secondary and tertiary packaging components and the generation and control of artwork with a good commercial acumen, against a backdrop of major capital investment and change.
• Educated to degree level with a diploma in Packaging
• Experience within a similar role, preferably FMCG/Retail sector
• Well versed in Flexographic, Litho and Screen print
• Ability to consult with the Graphic Design Dept and packaging providers to ensure A/W is printable with a focus to control costs
• Ability to present packaging change/improvements to Senior Management
• Dynamic approach to business needs.
• Able to challenge the status quo and if needs be re-engineer processes to make that happen.
• A quick learner - able and willing to learn new skills
Joining a company with such a strong presence across the world means the opportunity for some European travel and sometimes further afield will be involved in this role.
Apply for Packaging Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly