Business Development Manager
A premium multi solutions specialist is looking to recruit a highly motivated Business Development Manager to develop and manage a pipeline to secure new contracted clients to a contract value as defined in the annual sales target as set by the line manager.
About the Company
Our client is a document outsourcer that prints and mails almost 8 million business critical communications and delivers close to 2 million electronic documents each month on behalf of its customers.
As an organisation who require a consistently high level of service to be met at all times, they value the talented team which has developed over the years, enabling the business to go from strength to strength in providing a reliable end to end service which their clients can trust to fulfil their employee and customer communication needs.
About the Role
- Secure new contracts
- Build relationships with prospects to enable our client to have the best opportunity of securing new business.
- Prepare and submit proposals and tenders for our client within approved guidelines.
- Manage and drive the process of tender completion. Ensure that within this process you engage with key stakeholders within the business and this process is conducted in a timely manner to ensure the completed document is fit for purpose.
- Maintain the CRM tool ensuring the accuracy of the information contained therein.
- Ensure that reports and proposals are professionally written and proofed, following all relevant company guidelines.
- To be conversant and keep up to date with all our client’s business capabilities and understand the features and benefits of all products and services in order to successfully promote these to customers.
- To ensure that knowledge and understanding of the markets served by your customers is gleaned, maintained and developed on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a diary of opportunities within the marketplace.
- Keep informed of competitor activities.
They are looking to recruit a highly motivated and professional individual for this role. Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
The successful candidate must have significant business development experience within the direct mail/transactional mail industry.
Our client is an ambitious company who continues to attract high calibre people from within and outside the industry; they are recognised as a thriving organisation who offers an unrivalled quality of service. So if you are ambitious and are keen to join a dynamic, fast paced organisation, then we would be interested to hear from you.