Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital & POS | West Midlands
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to join a company who offer fully comprehensive creative solutions to their clients. A company with a ‘can do’ attitude when it comes to interpreting and realising a client’s requirements, they need a Business Development Manager able to align themselves to that approach.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital & POS | West Midlands | £35k + OTE
An established company who continue to invest in technology and their people, they offer a design to delivery service, ensuring continuity of quality throughout the process. Predominantly dealing with large format digital and POS they currently supply clients within the retail and FMCG sectors and service a number of highly recognisable brand and household names.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling large format digital and POS
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Developing a geographical client base
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record in new business development
- Knowledge is key and so a background in selling large format digital and POS is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company continuing to grow and expand their market.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, submit a CV today to be considered.