Indigo Operator | Digital Print | London
Multi-million pound investment in machinery and factory space and a recent relocation to new purpose-built premises has created the need for an additional Indigo Operator – a great opportunity to join a well-established independent as they continue to expand.
Indigo Operator | Digital Print | London | Salary to Attract the Best
Trading independently with complete in house capabilities from their purpose built premises, as a regionally renowned provider of design and commercial print services this client supplies their extensive customer base with business cards, brochures and leaflets through to corporate stationary, posters and banners – and everything in-between.
As Indigo Operator you will be responsible for printing high quality print using HP Indigo machinery.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running HP Indigo machinery
- Working with pre-press and finishing regarding workflow
- Responsible for quality control and passing work
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating HP Indigo machinery
- Strong technical understanding of Indigo machinery
- Maastricht or Barcelona trained, ideally
- Excellent eye for colour and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
A fast paced and challenging role offering the opportunity to work with a regionally renowned printer, this is an opportunity not to be missed if you’re an experienced Indigo Operator looking to develop your career.