Print Finisher | Commercial Print | West Midlands
Providing high quality service and solutions from a work hard, play hard environment with state of the art facilities, this is a fantastic opportunity for a flexible multi-skilled Print Finishing Operator to enjoy a varied and fulfilling role and play a key part in the day to day operations of a successful independent print company.
Print Finisher | Commercial Print | West Midlands | Excellent Salary
Offering high quality colour litho printing and digital printing services, from business cards and stationery to flyers and leaflets through to corporate brochures and marketing literature, when it comes to quality this fully ISO and FSC accredited company honour their promise of ensuring only the best service through the use of state-of-the-art machinery and expert industry knowledge.
As a Print Finisher the successful candidate must have a proven and recent background operating Heidelberg print finishing equipment.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Setting, operating and maintaining a 6 station Heidelberg ST350 stitching line with cover feed
- Setting, operating and maintaining Stahl folding machines
- Setting, operating and maintaining Polar guillotines
- Forklift operations
- Working double day shift
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
Key attributes required:
- Skills and knowledge to operate and continually improve on key finishing machinery
- Ability to operate and maintain the following key equipment or equivalent machines is essential:
- Heidelberg ST350 stitching line
- Heidelberg Stahl folders
- Polar guillotines
- Experience of laminating or cylinder operations a distinct advantage
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Interested? Apply today in the strictest confidence to be of immediate consideration.