Senior Account Manager - Print Management - Surrey
Senior Account Manager - Print Management - Surrey - £40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a progressive communications organisation, we have a Senior Account Manager role for someone with a strong character and experience. This Senior Account Manager role requires you to be at the forefront of client relationships, providing efficient end to end project management for delivered services.
This Senior Account Manager role...
- Build and maintain relationships ensuring a collaborative approach in account development
- Identify how you can contribute to the clients strategy and deliver the opportunity to do so
- Create innovation and add value through collaboration with client
- Prepare documentation for client meetings
- Chair client meetings to ensure SLA/KPI's and met
What you need for this Senior Account Manager role...
- Relevant print industry experience
- Build great relationships and inspire complete confidence in internal and external contacts
- Own projects and drive problems through to resolution
- Experience in developing Account Managers
- Ability to suggest better ways of working
- Be able to work accurately and at speed
- Be organised and able to prioritise multiple workload demands
If you fit this opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking organisation then please get in touch for more information!