Head of Print Production (Online Print)
Head of Print Production | Online Printing | Essex | c£60,000
We have a newly created and extremely exciting position available to join one of the fastest growing Print organisations in the UK.
This is a truly unique and fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Head of Production to join this dynamic, fast-growing print company. The ideal person we're looking for must have an excellent hands on knowledge of print production processes and superb control and management skills.
The responsibilities for this Head of Production role are....
- Overall responsibility for the production flow through a team of department managers, managing all print (Litho, Digital, Large Format), finishing across all shifts across different sites
- Ensuring all direct reports are aware of performance and service requirements and have a clear understanding of what must be done to achieve them
- Organise, control and monitor the flow of production ensuring quality is maintained
- Ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of efficiency and continuous improvement
- Ensure all staffing and shifts fully utilise the staff and equipment for maximum efficiency
- Setting and monitoring KPI's
- Ensuring budgets are met
- Reviewing all the output of all departments and work continuously to improve processes
- Keeping up to date with latest trends, technology, equipment
- Create and manage print production schedules
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and offer possible solutions
- Any other duties deemed within your capability
Experience and skills needed for this Head of Production role....
- Minimum of 5 years management level experience for an Online printing company or fast turnaround Print business
- Solid experience in print specifically Digital and Large Format and all finishing processes
- Analytical approach
- Strong leadership/people management skills
- Team building
- Strong knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communicator
- Proactive nature, able to react quickly when needed
- Perform well under pressure with the ability to manage change
- Work fluidly with the team and other departments
- Innovative and comfortable with change
- Solid judgement and decision making skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
This really is a superb, rare Head of Production opportunity so if you sound like you're a good match with the right background and experience then please apply or get in touch for more information.