Laser Operator / Digital Printer
Laser Operator / Digital Printer | Night Shift | London | c£28,000
Our client are looking for an experienced Laser Operator / Digital Printer on the night shift to join their growing production team in their impressive Printing facility in North London.
About the Laser Operator role:
Supporting the fellow members of the Laser Print Shift to achieve their SLA’s and ensure that the print quality is maintained. To aid the smooth running of the department to meet the planned schedules and customer specifications and expectations and department targets and goals.
Some of the key tasks and objectives:
• To acquire a full knowledge of the range of equipment and services provided in the laser print department including cut-sheet mono, continuous mono, cut-sheet colour and continuous colour.
• To ensure all of the clients personalised laser output is printed on the correct stationary and in a timely manner.
• To ensure that all of the correct procedures are followed for ISO quality checking and the appropriate paperwork is completed.
• To ensure all stock levels of consumables and stationary are maintained and to replace old and out of date versions of stationary are replaced with updated versions.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is methodical and can generate solutions to customer requirements. You will be passionate about what you do, a keen team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
- As the Laser Operator you will previous experience running continuous laser machines (Xerox would be advantageous) and experience running other direct mail production equipment would be beneficial.
- You will be familiar working within a fast-paced direct mail environment where producing quality products within pressured production time are the norm.
Working hours: Night Shift - Sunday – Friday 18:00 to 06:30
This a great opportunity for experienced Laser / Digital Print Operators to grow with an exciting company so if you have the relevant experience, APPLY ASAP!