Technical Customer Service Representative
Technical Customer Service Representative, Sappi UK
With a solid background in print media the TCS representative deals with complaints in a professional manner to assure an adequate technical investigation of a complaint by determining the nature, cause, dimensions and significance. The TCS representative acts as a technical consultant to the customer and a competent link between the market and the mills in the settlement of the complaint. The TCS Representative also dedicates his print media acumen to support product group management in keeping our product portfolio in line with market requirements.
- Education as SFO/HSWO printer preferably combined with further education such as a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic arts, Engineering or Process Technology
- Minimum practical experience of 5-7 years in a print media related environment
- Experience in a Technical Sales function within the print media industry is highly beneficial.
- Fluent English is a must, other language capabilities are a benefit
- Office based in Westerham, but travel throughout the UK would be necessary.
- You are a flexible person with a good sense of balance between accommodating and challenging customers in a constructive way.
- You can offer unique perspectives using insights to facilitate business dialogues in innovative and dynamic directions.
- You are proficient at communicating with all levels of decision makers and influencers in each of the Sappi’s strategic targeted business segments.
- You drive customer and Sappi stakeholders to act.
- You have proven the ability to see the bigger picture and identify industry trends and opportunities.
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- You have very good planning, coordination and organizational skills.
In the first instance please email your cv and application to Richard.email@example.com