5 days left
- Contract Type
Position: Account Manager
Location: Kent / South London
Salary: £Neg depending on candidate and experience
My client is a very reputable Print Management company who specialise in the financial markets, as well as the publishing, marketing and charity sectors.
Due to constant growth they are looking to appoint an Account Manager with experience in Print Management within a Client Service role.
Main Duties & Responsibilities.
- Proactively work to develop and grow your customer accounts through obtaining a thorough understanding of your customers’ needs and ensuring they are met, including those detailed within the SLA.
- Represent the Company at clients visits on/off site as and when required
- Strive to maximise the customers budget/our profit through identifying the most efficient production methods and smart negotiation with the chosen supplier
- Respond to customers and suppliers queries in a timely and effective manner
- Receive quote requests from the customer and provide accurate and detailed responses within the target response time
- Confirm, monitor and progress chase orders to ensure all work is delivered within schedule, budget and quality standards
- Manage call-offs to ensure delivery as requested
- Ensure that customers stock stored and produced and is pro-actively monitored and that stock levels are maintained to a sufficient quantity to meet the agreed customers’ requirements
- Make arrangements for customers to receive specified reports as and when required
- Working for a high profile with genuine support and real prospects of career progression.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly