4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a leading company in POS/ Large Format and have achieved tremendous growth over the last 6 years. They are on the search for a Commercial Director to control all planning functions in line with strategic business objectives to deliver exceptional customer service while at the same time balancing commercial returns through judicious pricing, operational efficiency, material optimisation and good cost control to deliver profitability targets.
Candidates from all sectors of print and packaging will be considered. In fact, our client is of the opinion that a candidate from another sector of print or packaging may bring fresh ideas to their business.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
• To manage the Planning function.
• To manage the Estimating and Commercial Analyst functions.
• Manage Customer services and estimating personnel as well as producing estimates and ensuring customer requirements are met
• Liaise with production Director to ensure deliveries of Customer products is achieved. • Attend daily meetings
• Set price parameters
• To review and improve existing department methods of operation.
• Implement effective changes across the teams as necessary, working with MIS in support
• Communicate clearly across all areas of the business regarding commercial profitability and production capacity.
• Drive continuous improvement across all teams to deliver year on year improvements in productivity and profitability.
• Personal development of self and team to maximise their own potential in and for our client’s business.
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly