Electro & Mechanical Engineer | Wide Format Print Machinery | South East
Industry-leading seller and exporter of large format digital printing equipment trusted by organisations throughout the world. An instantly recognisable brand leader the company is a total solutions provider for the wide format industry, providing technical expertise and training to an extensive customer base. A varied Electro & Mechanical Engineer role with an excellent package.
Electro & Mechanical Engineer | Wide Format Print Machinery | South East | Excellent Salary
A global business to business brand with wealth of experience in all aspects of the large and wide format digital equipment industry, this company supply and service a top-quality product range. Possessing a pan-European customer base they are going from strength to strength and are incredibly well positioned to service the UK market.
As an Electro & Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installing a range of wide format printing equipment
- Field based working onsite with customers across the South East
- Fault finding and repairs
- Troubleshooting issues
- Providing technical support
- Completing on going service contracts
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified dual skilled electro-mechanical engineer
- Strong technical competence and mechanical mind
- Specific experience working on wide format print machinery is a prerequisite
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude
A long established, constantly developing business with impressive plans for growth, this company has exciting long term prospects in their UK division.
Submit your details to find out more.