Electro & Mechanical Engineer | Wide Format Print Machinery | South East
3 days left
- Contract Type
Industry-leading seller and exporter of large format digital printing equipment trusted by organisations throughout the world. An instantly recognisable brand leader the company is a total solutions provider for the wide format industry, providing technical expertise and training to an extensive customer base. A varied Electro & Mechanical Engineer role with an excellent package.
Electro & Mechanical Engineer | Wide Format Print Machinery | South East | Excellent Salary
A global business to business brand with wealth of experience in all aspects of the large and wide format digital equipment industry, this company supply and service a top-quality product range. Possessing a pan-European customer base they are going from strength to strength and are incredibly well positioned to service the UK market.
As an Electro & Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installing a range of wide format printing equipment
- Field based working onsite with customers across the South East
- Fault finding and repairs
- Troubleshooting issues
- Providing technical support
- Completing on going service contracts
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified dual skilled electro-mechanical engineer
- Strong technical competence and mechanical mind
- Specific experience working on wide format print machinery is a prerequisite
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude
A long established, constantly developing business with impressive plans for growth, this company has exciting long term prospects in their UK division.
Submit your details to find out more.
Apply for Electro & Mechanical Engineer | Wide Format Print Machinery | South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly