Business Development Manager - POS
A superb opportunity to join a long established and highly recognised printer which creates and produces a wide array of POS display products, and in recent years has seen significant growth and continued investment in new plant and equipment. The core emphasis will be to develop new profitable business and achieve growth from recognised relationships. You should have evidence of a first class track record in new business development with the ability to maximise existing relationships in the middle market. This business has a reputation for outstanding quality and service to its customers.
This role is geographically to cover the Midlands Area
• Responsible for targeting new customers as well as existing customers for new business.
• You should have a flair and drive for new business development.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
• You will demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of the team.
• To provide technical support and advice to customers. This will be fully supported by in house design and constructional team as and when required.
• To identify business opportunities and threats in the market
• Develop an on-going strategy to enable the delivery of profitable sales growth from the accounts as well as adding value beyond the current product proposition
• Commercially astute, and technically driven, sales professional with a track record of success managing both medium and complex large accounts.
• Knowledge of printed products and exposure and experience of working with customer trade marketing departments
• Of high calibre, you will be able to develop effective customer and internal relationships at all levels and across all functions.
• Engaging and personable, a strong communicator who has achieved success personally, and as part of a team.
• Good basic pay
• Bonus Structure
• Fully expensed company vehicle