Night Shift Indigo Operator
We are an award winning Litho and Digital print company and requires an experienced HP Indigo Press Operator.
The role as a Digital Press Operator will entail the day to day running of HP Indigo digital presses (7600 and 5500) and plus assessing and prioritising workloads in conjunction with the production department. You would be expected to work at a consistently fast pace whilst maintaining a high standard of print quality.
- Sets-up, operates, and maintains the HP Indigo Digital Presses
- Performs routine maintenance
- Performs machine adjustments accurately, efficiently, and according to procedure
- Monitors the printing process to maintain print quality
- Understands machine capabilities to achieve optimum print quality
- Conducts tests and inspections to evaluate quality and performance
- Maintains good housekeeping and stock levels of consumables
- Digital printing background with HP Indigo Level 1 (essential) and Level 2 qualification (an advantage)
- Experience in Quality Control
- Colour Theory and practice
Excellent eye for quality and ability to visualise colours and detect colour differences