Experienced Signage Fabricator, Signage & Displays - M4 Corridor
Major specialist Signage design, manufacture and supply Business seeks a broadly skilled, experienced & motivated Signage Fabricator to enhance their finishing & installation team.
Working across many industries, with specialism in the UK Construction Site Safety Signs, they deliver the highest levels of product excellence, customer service and satisfaction, which has contributed to their significant ongoing investment and Business growth.
A key member of a large Print group, they utilise some of the largest and fasted equipment on the market, including one of the largest flatbed UV printers in the UK and its capabilities are truly outstanding.
You must have demonstrable experience of fabricating / finishing a diverse array of signage projects, with a proven Digital / Screen print exposure and multi substrate manufacturing. Skilled, practically minded, a problem solver & passionate about the industry you work in, your responsibilities will include;
- Manufacture and assemble various sign systems, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Operate light machinery and tools
- Fitting assembling and wiring of low voltage LED's
- CNC router, laser, engraving experience an advantage
- Apply vinyl graphics
Equally, you must possess an array of personal & professional skills including;
- Well organised and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Work efficiently and accurately, applying attention to detail
- Ability to work at height
- Ability to understand architectural drawings
- Graphic design & artworking understanding
The Company continues to invest in plant & people, always seeking to develop & promote internally, so the role offers a skilled & ambitious individual a genuine career development opportunity.
Apply for Experienced Signage Fabricator, Signage & Displays - M4 Corridor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly