Business Development Manager - Managed Print Services
£25-£35K Basic Salary + Excellent Commission Structure + Car / Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Incentive Trips + Other Benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading managed print solutions providers. With sites across the UK, the company are now looking to add to their sales team with new Business Development Managers in the South of England.
The candidate will be selling the company's full service, working with the groups partnered manufacturers to supply clients with the best software and hardware in the market.
The successful candidate will be tasked with building and maintaining a new business pipeline in their designated region. You will be responsible for developing a rapport with potential customers over the phone and face to face.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A successful track record of capital equipment sales within the Office environment
- Proven success in gaining and building relationships within SME and Public Sector accounts
- Candidates should have a high level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment.
- A good understanding of networks, cloud based solutions and document technologies
- Ability to articulate the Value Propositions that differentiate the company's proposals
- Good communication and a high level of Selling Skills
- To be able to quickly and professionally build up working relationships across business functions.
- A high level of written communication skills in order to respond to proposal and tender situations.
- To be able to plan and manage short, and mid to long-term selling cycles.
- To plan and prioritise own workload in order to deliver a high activity coverage contract 100% coverage taking into account changing priorities.
- To effectively plan account management for a large geographic area which may include National Coverage in some cases
- Ability to assimilate information in a rapidly changing environment and ensure continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- To be able to influence and gain commitment from internal and external customers.
- To provide innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer's need and business drivers.
Job reference: PT2290
Apply for Business Development Manager - Managed Print Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly