Foil and Die Cutting/Creasing/Embossing Operator & Spot UV/Silk Screen Operator
Pureprint Group is one of the fastest growing print and marketing services companies in the UK. We have achieved this level of growth through careful recruitment of the best people in our industry, established achievers and those that want to meet that challenge.
We are currently looking to recruit the following due to expansion within our busy Finishing Department
Foil and Die Cutting/Creasing/Embossing Operator
- Experience of B1 Foiling (preferably having operated an MK105 YMI-II in previous employment) and Die cutting / Embossing/De-bossing.
- A full understanding of working with a variety of foil/substrate and making necessary calculations for foil usage requirements in the most economical way.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment, but still exercising safety awareness
- Spot UV/Silk Screen Operator
- Experience of Spot UV varnishing on automated machinery – preferably Sakurai. (If you are a Screen Printer with existing automated Spot UV varnish experience, we would also like to hear from you).
- A full understanding of screen preparation procedures, varnishes and willingness to experiment with new products.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment, but still exercising safety awareness.
In the first instance please send your CV to Bridget Tucker
Pureprint Group, Bellbrook Park, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 1PL
T: 01825 768811 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pureprint Group is an equal opportunities employer.