Cut & Crease Minder - Night Continental Shifts - Cartons
CUT & CREASE MINDER - NIGHT CONTINENTAL SHIFTS
SOUTH EAST (please contact me for further location details)
HOURS: 17:45 TO 6:00AM
WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, THEN SUNDAY, MONDAY TUESDAY THEN 7 DAYS OFF
£31,200 - £33,600 (Depending on Experience) + 24 Days Holiday + Pension + Healthcare (After Probation Period) + Death In Service (After Probation Period)
Our client is a well-established manufacturer operating in printed folded cartons, packaging design, contract manufacturing and global outsourcing.
They are currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Minder to operate their Bobst Expertcut PE and Bobst Expertcut PER.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Produce accurate daily documentation (time sheets / quality records).
- Make ready machines in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets.
- Be able to read information on job bags and check samples in the job bag to replicate the sample and check work for creases forming correctly, clean cutting, reverse scores, concora, split creases, check for machine marks and scuffs, checking print and cutting are correct.
- Run machines in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets.
- Liaise with the Gluing Minder to ensure that the job on the machine is cut and creased to the required standard to aid Gluing.
- Be aware of quality levels and to advise the QC staff (as required) of any potential issues.
- Be aware of the forward plan and to organise in advance to ensure minimum delay between jobs.
- Monitor and record your performance and the work being processed.
- Alert Production Planning to any delays to the production schedule.
- Ensure at all times that the machine area is tidy and safe and that all machine accessories are kept off the floor when not in use.
- Advise your Manager of the need for machine parts / spares.
- Ensure required end of shift / weekly & monthly clean-down and maintenance is undertaken (you will be required to use lubricants).
- Monitor consumables and inform the appropriate personnel if stocks are running low.
- Ensure that tea breaks do not exceed 10 minutes from time of leaving machine to time of returning to the machine.
- Responsible to the Print & Cut and Crease Manager.
Apply for Cut & Crease Minder - Night Continental Shifts - Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly